How to make a domestic money transfer
Login to PowerDirect.
Tap the"Fund Transfers"button.
- Confirm the following information:"Debit Account"(your Yen savings balance) and"Remitter"(your name).
- Confirm your"Daily Domestic Fund Transfer Limit"
*This is the maximum amount you will be able to transfer within a day.
- If you need to enter additional information such as an invoice number, before or after the Remitter(your name), please input within 15 characters in this section.
- Confirm your free monthly domestic transfer count here.
- Please select the beneficiary. If you are transferring to a pre-registered account please tick"Pre-register Account". Otherwise, please tick"New Transfers".
- Select the beneficiary bank from the dropdown list and tap "Next".
- If your beneficiary bank is not listed in the drop-down menu, enter the first letter of the beneficiary bank in Japanese hiragana and click the "Search" button. If your have trouble entering hiragana please tap on "here" for a keyboard.
Please search for the beneficiary branch name here.
Select the branch name from the pull down menu and tap "Next ".
Input the beneficiary information and please tap "Next".
- Please select the account type from the pull down menu.
=Futsu Yokin (Savings account),
=Toza Yokin (Checking account),
=Chochiku Yokin(Savings Deposit).
- Input the 7 digit beneficiary account number here. If the account number is less then 7digits please add 0beforethe account number.
Ex) If the account number is 5 digits please add 00 before the account number.
- Please input the beneficiary name in hiragana.
If you have trouble entering hiragana please tap on "here" for a keyboard.
Input the amount you would like to transfer and tap "Next" .
A notice stating that the transaction has been accepted will be displayed.
Confirm your remittance request and if they are OK, please press "Next".
Security Certification check.
- Input the three different corresponding letters or numeric characters on the security code card.
- Tap "Certification & Submit"
Now your fund transfer has been completed.