Discounts for each stage
Three stages will be offered depending on transaction levels, with increasing benefits in transaction discounts, deposit rates, and asset management discounts being provided for Gold and Platinum customers.
Free Deposit/Withdrawal fees
Available at our partner ATMs located in convenience stores, etc. such as 7-Eleven, LAWSON, FamilyMart and more.
Online fund transfers to other banks
Free domestic online transfers
Up to 10 times per month0yen
Online fund transfers between Shinsei Bank accounts will be free regardless of the number of transfers.
|Numbers of free remittances||10/month||5/month||1/month|
|Transfers over the above limit (tax included)||103|
Foreign Currency exchange rate
|JPY to Foreign currency and Foreign Currency to JPY||For example,|
1 USD to JPY
1 USD to JPY
1 USD to JPY
- The Foreign Currency exchange fee for Shinsei Platinum and Shinsei Gold will be applied when the currency converted from JPY to Foreign Currency or Foreign Currency to JPY, however they are not applicable for currency changes or interest payment of PowerSupport Plus or the withdrawal of reserve funds for PowerBuilder. In addition, converting currencies between foreign currencies or the converting of funds by Shinsei Bank from Foreign Currency to JPY when closing your account will not be applicable either.
For other currencies' foreign currencies exchange fees, please clickhere.
Exchange rate fees which differ from the above may be applied in the event that many forex requests are made on market holidays, e.g. weekend etc., or if a drastic change occurs in markets.The maximum rates of such one-way exchange fees and round-turn exchange fees are 5.5 yen per unit and 11 yen per unit respectively.In this case, commission discounts will not apply and the same across-the-board commission which is higher than the regular fee may be charged regardless of customer stage.
Please check the latest forex rates, which include commissions, before executing each forex transaction.
Interest rate for Foreign Currency Time Deposit
PCMinimum of 10 basic currency units per transaction.
Depending on customers' stage, preferential interest rates will be offered.
- The interest rate for Foreign Currency Saving Deposit will be applied after maturity.
- In principle, foreign currency time deposits may not be cancelled before maturity.
- In some circumstances, such as drastic changes in markets, commission discounts offered to Platinum and Gold customers may not apply.
Preferential interest rate for Yen Time Deposit
BranchTelephone5 million yen or more per unit, PowerFlex Yen Time Deposit
PC1 million yen per unit, PowerDirect Yen Time Deposit 100
Preferential interest rates will be offered to customers in the Gold or Platinum stage.
- Preferential interest rates for "Shinsei Platinum" and "Shinsei Gold" Yen Time Deposits will be applied to "PowerFlex Yen Time Deposit" set up at over 5 million yen at the branch, telephone banking, or with "PowerDirect Yen Time Deposit 100" set up at over 1 million yen via internet banking.Preferential interest rates for "Yen Time Deposit" and "PowerDirect Yen Time Deposit 30" and "PowerChoice Yen Time Deposit" are not available on Internet banking.
- Shinsei Bank may change the applicable interest rates or discontinue this deposit as a result of changes in market conditions.
- The interest rate for YEN Saving Deposit will be applied after maturity.
- In case of voluntary cancellation before maturity, our designated cancellation interest rate will be applied, but your deposit principal will be guaranteed.
- Preferential interest rates are subject to market conditions, and there may be cases where preferential interest rates are the same as regular interest rates. Preferential interest rates may differ between Shinsei Platinum and Shinsei Gold stages.
- The range of preferential interest rates may not be applied as a result of campaign or other events.
Handling charge discount
Up to30,000yen off
off the handling charge
off the handling charge
(Discounts may be offered as part of campaigns, etc.)
- For Anshin Pack, the handling charge is 108,000 yen (consumption tax inclusive) and 54,000 yen (consumption tax inclusive) for customers who do not contract to Anshin Pack.Please note that there are several conditions and requirements depending on the type of services and interest rates to be selected for the mortgage.
- In the event of campaigns or special offers, there may be instances in which there is no difference in preferential treatment between stages.
- New account holders are, in principle, not entitled to the preferential handling charge for housing loans.
Free overseas remittance via PowerFlex account once per month
The regular overseas fund transfer fee is 4,000 yen per transfer, however Shinsei Platinum customers are entitled to make one free overseas fund transfer per month. This does not apply to domestic Foreign Currency fund transfers.
You can make overseas remittances at a branch or by contacting Shinsei PowerCall (0120-456-022).
Remittances via Shinsei PowerCall are only available after you have pre-registered beneficiaries. You have the option of registering your beneficiary when you make an overseas remittance at a branch.
Overseas bank charges, such as bank charges or lifting charges may be deducted from your remittance amount.Overseas fees may vary depending on factors such as the intermediary bank or remittance amount, so it is not possible to specify the amount to be credited to the overseas account.For details, please contact Shinsei PowerCall or visit a branch.