Power Support Plus
Foreign Currency Time Deposit
Switch currency as you wish
Foreign Currency Deposit products may fall below the original amount in yen
Click here for more details
Power Support Plus Foreign Currency Time Deposit
- Deposit in a Foreign Currency
- Receive interest in Yen every month.
- You can switch currencies*anytime and as many times as you wish during the deposit term.
- Any currency from among yen and other available currencies
Interest is paid every month in Yen.
Foreign Exchange Fees
Check out our reasonable exchange fees. For example, 0.07 - 0.15 yen per 1 USD.
- In the event of high market volatility, system malfunctions, etc., the foreign exchange rates applied by the Bank may differ significantly from prevailing market rates.
Acceptable Customer Risk Level
This product is recommended for customers with acceptable risk levels 2-5.
|Deposit Period||6 months, 1 year|
【US Dollar/ EUR/ Pound Sterling】
【Canadian Dollar/ Australian Dollar/ New Zealand Dollar】
|Currency Received at Maturity||Foreign currency or Yen*1|
|Interest Payment Method||Interest shall be paid only in yen|
irrespective of the type of currency
eligible for the Deposit at the time of
interest calculation by crediting it to
the customer's PowerFlex Savings Deposit account (Yen Deposit).
|Currency of Interest||Yen*2|
|Principal Guarantee||There is a risk of the loss of yen-denominated principal.|
For details, please seehere.
|Deposit Insurance||Not covered by deposit insurance.|
- When you switch currencies, you will receive the switched currency on the maturity date.
- The interest earned in the foreign currency will be converted to Japanese yen and credited to your yen savings account. Foreign exchange rate fees will apply when foreign currency is converted into yen.