【Important Notice】Measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections（COVID-19）
As a measure to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, the GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance service is currently operating with a reduced number of staff. As a result,certain procedures as shown below are taking longer than normal to process.
- From first application until beneficiary registration completion: Individual customers: 2-3 months, Corporate customers: 2-3 months
"May take longer if there is an application to change remittance limits."
Existing Customers (Customers who have already registered for the GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance Service)
- Registration of beneficiary accounts: Approximately 2 months
- Change of remittance limits: Approximately 2 months
As a result, some customers may not be able to make remittances by their desired date. We appreciate your understanding.
Why GoRemit is the answer
Use your smartphone every step of the way from initial procedures to the final transfer.
Get assistance in Japanese or English over the phone, with our app, or online.
Service with 12 currencies in over 170 countries.
Remittance made easy
Add multiple beneficiaries just once, and keep using them for future transfers.
Use your smartphone and wire money without even stepping into a bank.
Find out how GoRemit helps individuals send money overseas without the hassle.About GoRemit
Funds received by 3 p.m. on a business day will be converted from Yen to the currency specified on your application form using the GoRemit TTS (Telegraphic Transfer Selling) which is updated after 10 a.m. every business day and valid until 3 p.m. on the same day. If the funds arrive after 3 p.m., the TTS exchange rates of the following business day will apply.
Please checkherefor the latest GoRemit rates.
- Customers using the Shinsei Bank Overseas Remittance application (GoRemit) (for Individual Customers),please checkthe FAQ of the Shinsei Bank Overseas Remittance application (GoRemit).
Funds received by 3 p.m. on business days will be converted into your selected foreign currency at the foreign exchange rates quoted on that day and processed on the same day by Shinsei Bank. If the selected currency is JPY, funds received by 12 noon will be remitted on the same day. Depending on the beneficiary country and bank, funds will typically arrive within 3 business days; however, screening processes and local banking practice on the beneficiary end may cause delays in some cases.
- Customers using the Shinsei Bank Overseas Remittance application (GoRemit) (for Individual Customers),please checkthe FAQ of the Shinsei Bank Overseas Remittance application (GoRemit)..
remittance fee of JPY2,000 charged?
Yes. For overseas remittance charges and other fees, please checkthe remittance charges on the GoRemit website.
Have questions? Let us help.
Feel free to contact us about any questions or concerns you may have.
Call us at
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Weekdays)