What is GoRemit App
【Important Notice】Measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections（COVID-19）
As a measure to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, the GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance service is currently operating with a reduced number of staff. As a result,certain procedures as shown below are taking longer than normal to process.
- From first application until beneficiary registration completion: Individual customers: 2-3 months, Corporate customers: 2-3 months
"May take longer if there is an application to change remittance limits."
Existing Customers (Customers who have already registered for the GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance Service)
- Registration of beneficiary accounts: Approximately 2 months
- Change of remittance limits: Approximately 2 months
As a result, some customers may not be able to make remittances by their desired date. We appreciate your understanding.
Due to the revision of the “Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds” on April 1st, 2020, we may ask for some additional identification documents to be submitted depending on the time of application.
The GoRemit App is a dedicated smartphone app for the GoRemit Shinsei Overseas Remittance Service provided by Shinsei Bank. Applications for GoRemit can be completed simply by inputting the necessary information and photographing the required documents with your smartphone.The GoRemit App provides a full complement of services to support your transactions such as sending remittance request instructions, adding beneficiaries and calculating remittance amounts.
- Only Individual Customers can apply to use this app.For Business Users and Self Employed Business Customers wishing to use GoRemit, please seeFlow from Application to Remittance (For Business Customer)for further details and to apply from the GoRemit Website.
Overview of Main Services
Application procedure can be completed just with smartphone!
You can register your personal information (eg., name, address, etc.).
Take pictures of documents and register your signature
You can take pictures of your identification documents and register your signature.
You can register new beneficiaries and check your remittance history at any time!
Register new beneficiaries
Easily register new beneficiaries from your smartphone.
Remittance History (PDF) Search・Print
Individual remittance history details can be output in PDF format, and can be sent, printed and saved. Check your remittance history by selecting the period of time.
You can transfer funds directly from Shinsei PowerFlex Bank Account by sending remittance request instructions !*1
Registering Shinsei PowerFlex Bank Account
If you have a Shinsei PowerFlex account, you can register it with GoRemit in advance to make remittances directly from your account.
Sending remittance request instructions
You can make remittances from your smartphone.
You can easily login withfingerprint or face authentication registration!
Registering fingerprint and face authentication
Register fingerprint and face authentication to make future logins easier.
You can check daily exchange rates and able to calculate the commission fee!*2
You can transfer the funds by simulating the commission fee in advance.
- *1When making remittances by transferring funds to GoRemit's designated collection account, you do not need to send a remittance request instructions from the GoRemit App.
- *2The exchange rates displayed in this application outside operation hours (weekdays 10:00am - 3:00pm) are intended only as a guide. When making remittances, please make sure that you check the exchange rates posted on this app's remittance instruction screen.
|iPhone Users||Android Users|
|OS||iOS11.0 or higher||Android7.0 or higher|
- Excluding tablet users. Contents may not be displayed correctly depending on the model you are using.
For more details about how to apply, please checkHow to use the GoRemit App
Online Application For Individual Customers using GoRemit
Customers who have already registered with GoRemit and would like to use this application are required, to submit the "GoRemit Online Overseas Remittance Service Application". Please download the application form, confirm the GoRemit online remittance service Terms and Conditions and post the application form to the following address.
Please downloadthe addressed and stamped envelope here(PDF).
(postage paid by receiver)
- If you do not use the addressed and stamped envelope
(if you are hand-writing on your own envelope), please write the following address. (Stamps must be prepared by the customer)
Shinsei Bank GoRemit
Japan Post Group 104-8283
- Please note that we do not return application forms or documents that have been submitted.